Please see below the latest updates of Italy following the latest announcement of the Ministry of Health:
The state of emergency has been extended until March the 31st, 2022 and for the moment Liguria still remains in the yellow zone.
Starting from Monday the 10th of January, and up to March the 31st, access to the following services and activities is allowed exclusively to Super green pass* holders (which is obtained from fully vaccination or recovery from Covid -19):
• Trains, buses, metros and all the means of transportation (including local and regional transport). FFP2 masks are also mandatory.
•Indoors and outdoors restaurants and bars;
• Ski facilities;
• Social and cultural sites;
• Swimming pools, gyms, team sports, wellness centers;
• Team sports and sport activities in sports centers and sports clubs.
• Shows open to the public, events and sports competitions;
• Museums, other institutions and cultural sites and exhibitions;
• Festivals and trade fairs, conventions and congresses;
• Spa centers, theme and amusements parks;
• Indoor cultural centers, social and Leisure centers;
• Game rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos;
• Public competitions;
From Thursday the 20th of January, access to general services to the person such as barber shops, hairdressers, beauticians etc. will be allowed just to Green Pass holders (either base or super green pass)
From February the 1st, access to public offices, postal services, banking and financial services, and commercial activities will be allowed just to Green Pass holders (either Base or Super Green pass)
Also, from Tuesday the 1st of February, validity of the Super and the Base Green Pass will be decreased from 9 to 6 months from the last dose of vaccine.
Last but not least, please find here enclosed the updated quarantine rules to follow in case of any contact with someone positive.
* The Super Green Pass can only be obtained from those who are vaccinated with two doses or who are recovered from covid.
* The Green Pass Base, instead, is obtained with a negative molecular PCR swab (72 hours of validity) or with a rapid antigen swab (48 hours of validity).
Please feel free to contact us for additional information