Following the announcement of our Ministry of Health, here below additional details:
From 21 June to 30 July 2021, the Ordinance of 18 June 2021 of the Minister of Health is in force, the main contents of which are summarised below:
1) Use of Green Covid Certifications for travel from List C Countries;
2) Use of Green Covid Certifications for travel from Canada, Japan, United States;
Green Pass or Green certificate Covid-19:
According to the Ordinance of 18 June 2021, from 21 June it is also mandatory to submit the Green Covid-19 certification issued or recognized pursuant to Article 9, paragraph 2, lett. c), of Decree-Law No. 52 of 22 April 2021, which results, alternatively:
– Anti-sars-Cov-2 vaccination has taken place, with confirmation of the completion of the prescribed vaccination cycle for at least fourteen days;
– Recovery from COVID-19, with simultaneous cessation of the prescribed isolation following infection with SARS-Cov-2;
– Carrying out rapid or molecular antigenic tests with negative results to SARS-Cov-2 virus within 48 hours prior to entry into the national territory;
3) Prolongation of the planned restrictive measures for India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka;The Minister of Health, with various Ordinances, has ordered the prohibition of entry into Italy for all those who come from Brazil, India, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, or who have stayed there/ transited in the 14 days before the attempt to enter Italy.
4) Special rules for entry/return from the United Kingdom:
To those who come from the United Kingdom does not apply the provisions of Art. 1 of the Ordinance June 18, 2021 (Green Covid Certification).
In addition, those who have stayed/transited in the United Kingdom in the fourteen (14) days prior to arrival in Italy must:
– present a document certifying that they have undergone a molecular or antigenic test, carried out with swab and carried out within 48 hours prior to their arrival in Italy, with negative results;
– regardless of the outcome of the test at the previous point, undergo health surveillance and fiduciary isolation at your home, for a period of five (5) days, informing the department of prevention of the relevant health company;
– undergo a second molecular or antigenic test at the end of five (5) days.
Please feel free to contact us for additional information